Saturday, May 21, 2011

One month down

People said time flies but time don't seems to move fast enough for me. After counting down day by day, today marks the very first month of him not being beside me. Which means, I've got to tolerate this for another 4 months before he's back and I think I'm strong enough now, believing in this love that will last for a lifetime till death do us apart. We have been enduring this, going through this crazy shit, communicating only through the net and even so, we still quarrel but our love was much stronger than before. Absence makes the heart fonder. (L)

As you can see from my pictures below, I went on a picnic trip planned by cousin on a VESAK day and it was a crazy idea. The weather was so fine(HOT) till you just felt like soaking yourself in a tub of cold water and relax throughout. The sun was a torture I swear. Yeah, I know humans are contradicting. When the weather rains non-stop, we blame the it for being so shitty and when the scorching sun shines, we blame it for being so fucking hot till you don even feel like heading out. Well, that's humans and we're the real bitch. LOL!

Apart from the weather, honey made my day lousy too and I had to pretend that I'm fine, nothing's wrong, etc. I swear, it's the worst time since the day he's gone even though I got his point where by he doesn't want me to keep going out when I just gotten my car not long ago and mummy actually commented on it but everyone's having their own activity so I can't possibly rot at home without food, without dramas. I can dieeeeeeee man! Tried explaining myself, finding all resolutions to solve this problem but the fire don't seems to cool down and I resulted in not bothering so as to let cool himself down.















Headed back home 2 hours later when we reached only at 12pm due to the sudden change of weather and I got myself into deep shits. I've got SUN-BURNED when I hardly step out of the shade. Wasn't feeling right, had this sudden headache, flu visited me and it usually comes along with cough so I popped down some pills given by mummy. The medicine kicks in few hours later and I was feeling so tired that I fallen asleep. Well, as expected things weren't right from the start so the quarrels, cold war lasted till the next day and then we're back to normal. (((((((((: GOOD! The dearest boy of mine claims that he's tired so am I. It's not easy to undergo everything alone here when I'm already so used to you so don't ever have the thoughts of putting down everything cos we're supposed to go through every obstacles god have given us. JIAYOU! ^^

Weekends are here.
Nothing special and as usual, I've decided to stay home?
Anyway, in another 4 days time, it's gonna be our 4th monthsary!
Loveeeeeeeeeee you deep deep.

Ps. Don't feel like going to the chalet due to the reason I've found out. SIAN!

No comments: