Friday, March 18, 2011

Eversince I changed my blogskin, I've been blogging almost everyday but definitely not gonna be over the weekends. I'm just too lazy to switch on my lappy so it'll only be updated during office hours secretly. =X

Anyway as mentioned in my previous post, I've been quarreling with the boy for days and finally we're back to normal. Gosh, it has been tedious I swear. Have got to crack my brain on how to please both side and find ways to sooth him but I never fail to do so ok. LOL! Birthday is months away and I have gotten myself a new baby which is right below as the picture shows - Canon ixus 220i in red! Heart pain as my money don come easy.



Shall test the effects/features over this weekend.
Lunch time now, hungry ttm & let's count down to 530pm. It's friday baby, meaning weekends are finally here thou I'm working tmr. :D

BYE!

No comments: