
Thanks to my dearest girl , I've got a new look for my blog and the owner of this blog which is me , got a herself a new look as well. (=
Yes, decided to skip OT and head down town for a haircut as well as getting my hair colour changed. Not knowing what colour to dye thus decided to let my sweetie do the job. Initial was to try out champagne purple but after much worrying , she decided to mix two colours and my hair ended up in ASH BROWN with natural strips of highlight. Super duper in love with the current hair colour I've got. Everyone said it's nice okay! Hopefully, no one gonna say I look like those typical ah lians cause I hate ppl calling me one.
Ignore that healing pimple on my cheek but MY NEW HAIR COLOUR :D

Skipped lunch, had fruits with one donut instead and had mouthful of noodles for dinner. Finally, I've got the determination to go on diet after sweetie said that my face's getting rounder. I think I've got super high water retention due to parties every weekend. This shows that I'm enjoying life okay. LOL!
Alright, gonna get back to business.
Meaning I've got to slog myself for another 7 hrs before 5pm reaches and 3 hours more before I'm able to head back home. )= Hopefully, rodney tan is nice enough to help me collect my camera stuffs at canon's main building and fetch me home from school after that. HAHA! Keep finger cross.
PS. I'm looking forward to this coming weekend and it's 19more days to US!
XOXO, till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment