Yes, it's none other than CANON EOS 500D Rebel T1i. I know it's not cheap thus I'm gonna cherish it and learn how to play with it. The best part is I'm gonna snap nice beautiful scenery and humans. Now I'm gonna get myself a pretty camera bag, air tight case and some stuffs needed to b place in the box for protection so it wouldn't grow fungus.(L)
Another happier note, thanks to mummy, I've got my visit to the universal studio with my dearest darling girl on the 22 August 2010. It's my birthday present from mummy as she know I've been wanting to visit it for quite sometime and also special thanks to darling cos without her, it wont be a successful one as definitely I won't visit the studio alone. It's a my advance birthday celebration with her. Can't wait man! (= Counting down to the awesome trip.
Self-reflection
I thank god for letting me born into such a wonderful family. A wonderful family that always shower me with love and care, pampering me, providing and fulfill all the needs I want, standing by me all the time at my lowest point in life, facing and helping me out in which ever problems I'm facing and guild me through the right path. Playing the role of my parents and best friend ain't easy but it's the best thing on earth I've ever have. Thank you so much for bringing me up to who I am today no matter how much I've failed and disappoint you guys. If I'm able to choose my parents, I swear I'll choose back the same parents I've now and treat them even better than now. (= From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say I love you both ttm. <3
XOXO, GOODBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment