
Back then on FRIDAY(10/06/2011), instead of the usual head home directly after work, I met up with hazel's family and mummy over at IMM for dinner as well as to search for a new laptop. My dearest ACER have been serving me well for 4 years and it finally bid me goodbye. Not saying that it's spoilt but you know gadgets normally don't survive for so long and even if it does, it's gonna give you hell lots of shits. Yes, that's how my lappy works now. Everytime I surf the net, for no reason, without a security certificate, my page couldn't open, msn was being blocked by some nonsensical program and the worse part is, it's extremely slow and will hang as and when it like. Super problematic. Anyway, dine in at long beach seafood restaurant. Gave their signature dish(chilli crab) a missed but in exchange, we had sharkfin soup and a very big grouper fish, tgt with some other normal dishes. Yummy max! Thanks to hazel's dad for the treat.
Next up, checked the prices for a few laptop models. The sales person kept persuading me to get Sony Vaio! Reason she gave was because of the outlook but the specs are all quite similar to other models which pricing are at least few hundred dollars lower. Initial, I got bought over by the sales person and I wanted to get Vaio in pink but Hun did a good job by pyscho-ing me to get some other brands which worth the price and the specs are good as well. Ended up, I listened to him and tada, I got myself a HP-DV6(couldn't really rememeber the model number)laptop at challenger for $1.2k. Due to the IT fair going on at Suntec, they actually gave me 5 items(al in one photo printer, kungfu panda tshirt, hard disk, etc), a 10 in 1 kit box for free and a free upgrade of 8gb ram too. I'm glad that I do not have to squeeze in the crowd at IT fair yet getting so much of free goodies. Although the pricing may be lower at IT fair but after calculating the journey, cash-card parking, erp, etc I think it's worthwhile. (:
Haven been chatting with the boy for a night. Thanks to the army for sucking up his time much till I was too tired to wait for him. ))))= Hopefully he's able to draw out time for me tonight. Miss him dearly! May god bless and be with him for the rest of the days. Make sure that everything is alright for him and no dangerous activity. Poor boy who have got to go for life firing for 2 solid days under the hot scorching sun. It pinch my heart a little. With loves.

It's monday again. I hope time will fly faster this week!
XOXO, till then. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment