Time flies , today marks the 2 months D left me for his deployment but on another hand, I think that time have been fooling me, letting me wait and not making me feel like it's moving fast at times. Because when I felt that he've been gone for so long, I've got another 3 solid months of waiting before he's back to my side. Well, be it how long more to go, I'll still be waiting for this precious boy of mine to return. (:
Have been planning so much on our future together and this has became on of our common topic. Some might think that it's way too fast to plan for a future especially when I'm only 21yrs old plus we've just started out not long. Yes, it could be but D and I have got a age gap of 8yrs hence I don't want my little one to be too apart with my dearest boy. So we've been thinking of BTO sometime next year mid or year end for a 4/5 room flat in bukit panjang area. Yay! Why panjang if you're wondering. Because I wanna stay near to my own parents, at cases when I'm not working, at least I can just walk over to my mummy place, cousins living ard and I'm 10times more familiar in this area. The flat takes about 3/4 years to be done. Which means I'll get married sometime in year 2015 if the plans goes on smoothly! Dare not think so far too.
I love talking to him about our future but meanwhile, I've got a lot of bad habits that I've got to kick away.
- My shopping like some rich man daughter's habit.
- Stop buying all the unnecessary things when I've got a lot/
- No more buying of clothing as my wardrobe is pack with clothes yet I still keep buying them when I can't finish wearing everything in my wardrobe.
- No more branded bags but I will still get one from HK if it's cheap. Marc Jacob/Prada
Currently, this are the few things I've got stop buying. D said I'm only allowed to spend money when we're not in SGP other than that, I should cut down at least by half. ))))= Tell me how man! I tend to shop online whenever I'm bored.
Let's see if this works on me.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment