Decided to name the current post thoughts. WHY?!
Because sometimes I felt that Hun and I have been together for so long that we need not contact each other so often like how he used to do so all the time. We no longer send each other sms from morning till night and crap with each other but only the long distant call made at night. Times when he isn't available, we don't even talked for the night but only exchanged few sms or we msn each other. Don't know whether to feel happy or to few sad(like we drifted)! Sigh, I felt that we've further stepped into a adult r/s where by there isn't a need to report every single thing.
Sometimes when thoughts runs wild, I felt that he no longer prioritize me like how he used to but when we talked about it, he said that I'm his one and only and I'm always at the priority list. Well, I know he's being true to me with his words but sometimes action speaks louder than words. I believe we'll make it through together still. <3
It's wednesday! No ladies night for me but I'll be meeting up with hun's god father for dinner together with cousin at some wulu place at lavender. Xiao long bao and their yummy porridge ftw! YAY.
PS. Down with flu again.
Till then, XOXO! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment