
Now that 2 solid weeks have past, I'm gonna brave through the balance 18 weeks. Long distance r/s is super hard to maintain. The tendency of drifting is higher than usual, the fact that you're only allowed to talk for a short while if Internet connection and time allows you due to the time differences, the other party wont be paying much attention to you because he or she can't do much when they're not around, possessiveness, etc. Mutual trust is very important during this period of time and I'm glad I'm doing a good job till now! 3 claps and a pat on my shoulder.
Alright, time is up soon and I'm gonna head back from for facial. YAY! Lets meet Friday tomorrow and the clique says it's party time. Well, I'm gonna head home and skype with my dearest boy since it's his off day before I decide whether to head out to look for the clique. (:
Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment