
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Wishing all mummies a prosperity year ahead and best of health. Stay young and pretty always. (: And so, since it's mother's day, I've decided to stay at home on a Saturday night and head church with her the very next day. (L) Baby was very surprised by my doing too and he said I've changed, I've grown up. YAY!~
Dinner with the parents and brother over at MBS, Din Tai Feng. Sounds kinda stupid yeah? Head all the way there just to have din tai feng where it's common to find an outlet anywhere in town. While, thanks to my daddy whom he said there will be available seats at one of the restaurant located at MBS Level 33 and when we reached, the queue was 5 times long. -.- Shopped around, visited CHANEL and made a reservation for my earring as well as gotten a simple dbl ring from T&Co. Dad says, it's my 21st birthday apart from the car. How to not love them. LOLLLLL! Okay, baby said I'm fortunate and I should feel contended that my parents and him are doting on me so much. Yes I know and I am. :D Special thanks with gratitude to the most important people in my life. Much loves.
PS. little red is arriving in a week time. YAY~
I MISS YOU BOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment