Last Friday was a boring day for me and fyi, I actually took a day off due to my bloody dumb examination which falls on a Saturday morning. The only thing special is I had breakfast with my dearest boy before he goes to camp since it's super near to my place. Other than that I slacked at home, sleep, studied a little and head out to the nearest mall for dinner with cousin while the rest are out there partying, shopping, etc. Yes, that's how boring it can be but I'm surprised cause my dearest boy actually went back to camp after dinner with his family instead of joining his friends to party. He thinks that he doesn't have the right to do so when his poor little gf have got to stay home even thou I kept asking him to go out. Awww, ain't he sweet? Love him big time!
With the most minimum hours of sleep, I woke up reluctantly and my most lovable dad sent me to school after breakfast together. Thank god, able to manage the papers too but doubt I'll pass with flying colours still. LOL, who cares seriously! Headed back home to sleep and prepare myself for party at night with the cliques at the same old place but this time round was a little special cause my long time no party tgt kakis . I think the bouncers can even recognize my face now. -.- Uh, Whatever. The party don't stop till dawn arrives, had mac breakfast before heading home. Reached home, 5am in the morning and I've got to be up early on a Sunday. FML seriously!
Ok, my last day of the week before Monday comes. Woke up late, thanks to the dearest one who say he's gonna wake me up in the morning but he overslept too! Ended up, rushing like some mad woman and we couldn't get a cab even when we tried calling. Idiotic, I'm whining non-stop I swear! Attended a wedding lunch with D at meritus mandrain hotel and the atmosphere was kinda weird. The emcees are super quiet and they couldn't bring up the crowd, food was so-so only although it's a 5 stars hotel. Left soon after they have sabotage the groom. Pity the groom but I'm involved - OOPS! By then, it was alrd late afternoon and D is going for MJ session at 6pm. So as D promised, he's getting me the COACH clutch I told him about for my 21st bday in advance before he fly so we walked all the way to Paragon in top speed. Mind you, I'm in high heels ok - leg pain!
Reached COACH outlet, look around, realized that there isn't any display of the clutch I wanted so we approached the sales staff. How sad, there isn't any more available pieces in all outlets regards to it's colour and I tried ordering online from one of the girl staying in states, she said the outlet in her area doesn't sell this. Boohoo! So D suggested taking a look at the other brands and we both fell in love with the clutch at MIUMIU but pricing was a little too ex. Walked in and out of the outlet twice, came out with a MIUMIU paper bag. Hahaha!

Madly in love with it! (L)
PS. You're lucky to have me but I'm even luckier to have you.
34 more days to go before you fly! )= Shall look forward to this weekend, next weekend and the coming genting trip tgt.
No comments:
Post a Comment