Saturday, December 18, 2010



Meeting my bunch of ladies in awhile to celebrate fishy's bday in advance and it's usually birthday gathering that bring us united as one. Getting the full force out ain't easy as everyone are too busy with either work, bf or some other stuffs but I'm happy that this friendship have been going on very strong. (: Thinking back since the very first day we met in Secondary school, many things have happened. In fact, all of us don't come from the same class and amazing JL from another sec school. All the good times and bad times, the quarrels, the gossiping session, etc have brought us together when we have more combine classes in the upper sec. Each of different characters never come by easily, the compromising, the growing up process, made us understand one another more and put in more effort. In a twinkle of an eye, we've already known each other for a whole solid 8 years and still counting. I'm happy that god gave me a bunch of AWESOME friends that never fails to leave each other out no matter rain or shine although there might be times that I'm unable to join the group for gatherings. I love my ladies.

Hence, I thank god for giving me every possible thing, never made me suffer since the day I was born, guilding me and leaving happy memories with me. My family have been real supportive all the time and also my friends. I love my life now and had never regret till date with what's going around me. The only thing that I regretted was not studying hard enough and made it up to poly but If I did, I wouldn't get to know my dearest two darling (Joanne & Janice). Life still goes on no matter what. Now, I shall pray hard to god that he'll give me a good husband and not made me suffer in my next stage of life.

Okay, counting down 4 more days to Taiwan. Have yet to complete packing my luggage as house is still in a mess and renovation completed like only today. I think my poor mummy have got to suffer as daddy and I goes out to work while my lazy useless brother doesn't help but going out with his bicycle! Damn shit.Ended up home with full of injuries and made my mum worry. Anyway, when I'm back from Taiwan, it's gonna be a brand new year! Let's welcome 2011. I shall set my new year resolution soon. :D Let the bad 2010 comes with a good ending and 2011 will be a better year!

Have a good weekend people.

Till date,
Goodbye!

No comments: