
Take a look at all of our high cheek bones. I thought I'm the only one having it but now I actually discovered that my cousins have it too and now, I'm falling in love with my naturally born high cheek bones. This shows that it's one of the similarities that runs in the TAN family! :D
Anyway, I'm gonna make a trip down to town to get replenishment for my make ups. The liquid eyeliner from Anna sui that I've owned for 2 solid years have run out of ink and the damn highlighter I've been using is dieing soon too. )= Why I don't have flawless skin so that I don't even have to wear make up to work but maybe only tiny little bits of powder with eyebrown pencil and eyeliner will do? Damnit but I'm contended now thou I'm FATTTTTTTTTT still!
No comments:
Post a Comment