The process of my hair! Vic's assistant helped me out with the applying of cream for my ends! Protection mak first and then some I don knw for what cream.
After the third round, time to hang up like an octopus! Haha. Call me Paul the octopus.

After that time to for the permanent cream to let the curls stay!

And the final product!

Both Vic and I ain't please with this curls. It turn out great on picture cos I actually did some additional steps to it! In real after wash, there isn't much curls at all but dried hair! )): kinda disappointed but that's alright cos vic said she's gonna re-do it personally for me on either this coming or next Sunday! :D and I'm gonna get free treatment done too! Yay~ hopefully the next round will be nicer!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment