

Back to thursday, holiday eve.
As usual, there isn't any discount on a holiday eve. Still we're open for one full solid day and daddy's enjoying his day at australia! Damn freaking hell envy him. Oh well. Rush back home after work as we're heading down shanghai dolly for jel's belated bday party! Jason was nice enough to open Martel dua pao, shared among Henry and XK(my boss son)! While the rest of contributed by drinking. Had extra drinks such as flaming lambo, barcadi and waterfall! Barcadi 151, killed my boss soon. Oh, did I mention that his Thai gf was freaking hot and she can really dance! I like. :D Hopped over to SOHO and then geylang for 126 dim sum before heading back home. Aww, their scallop porridge was fabbb!
Friday, selamat hari raya to all malays. Facial and stayed home till dinner. Had BBQ steamboat and I did a quick mini shopping while waiting for the restaurant to call us. 1 dress, 2 tops for only $50 = cheap deals! Haha. Boat quay after dinner.
Hated my sat very much!
I went to work with a hoarse voice that don't sound like me at all. Worst still, I'm lack of sleep! Infact all sat, I'm always deprive of sleep. LOL! Envy those which don have to work on a sat and enjoy their friday night to the fullest!
Headed school as usual and glad to say, it's the last day of school! Yay. Mad happy! I don have to see all the aunties in my class and they don have to always turn back and ask me and love to shut up! Zzz now I say f.you! (: Prawning at jurong hill to end my sat. Healthy enough!
Ps. Playing badminton next tues! Like finally, I'm exercising my whole body instead of exercising only my mouth. Yay! :D
Alright, till then.
Photos next post. Hopefully Monday no mc for me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment