Thursday, March 25, 2010


Trust , timeless commitment , a five letter romance.

Gonna be getting my ass over to BBP tmr for an walk-in-interview at one of the dental clinic. All thanks to Calvin for the look out and he was nice enough to call me up and let me knw that they're hiring part and full timers. Hopefully, it's gonna be easy. I really need to get my ass stuck in one job. (:

Have been singing K for like 2 days straight in a row since it's only $8 for 3 hours, extended. -.- F. cheap I tell you. With a phone call, headed over to JB with calvin and cousin for lok lok. I think I've been sucha regular that the uncle selling lok lok actually recognized me. How sad! I'm not back into night life yet, no clubs, drinking session for coming 3 weeks already. Good job done! :D When the clock strikes 12am, my eyes gets droopy. This shows that it's time for me to bid goodbyes. Nights!

No comments: