
Monday blues.
No school yet i'm stuck at home. All thanks to manfred chew! Argh, i just don't like the way he plan things. Perhaps, i'm always giving him shits. ): Blame myself for that.
Mee siam for lunch and i'm gonna be waiting for apple to end work.
I've not been seeing her for weeks alrd i guess. Kind of missing my grp of girlfs. Meet up soon alright. (: I've got a lot to catch up with you ppl. Will be meeting gek pai for supper tonight! Woohoo. I'm gonna plan my day and night nicely from today onwards. School's up tmr and i'm gonna b rushing for my project real soon. Date due is still 2 weeks away.
5 more days to bintan.
Hopefully, i wont be burned when i'm back.
I still prefer my fair skin instead of tanned. ^^
3 more weeks to my big day! Woohooooooooooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment