
Mommy wrapped dumpling for the very first time with the help of my aunt and to my surprise, my dad actually knows how to. I managed to learn how to and i wrapped like one of it but it's too oily to help out with more. and i think my shape of dumpling looks kinda retard. Lol!
Rocher road for dao hua as supper and then over to marina barrage. Happened to saw quite a number of familiar faces. Chatted with JL awhile before completing the entire journey up the slope. Slacked awhile and headed back home. (((= Things happened inbtw and i'm pretty sad abt it! * I know, he knows * I'm always not using my brains to think thus I think i'm a failure in r/s. )))))))): Guess, it's time to do something to it otherwise, i'm afraid i might lose him if this goes on. No communication and chemistry, perhaps it's because we hardly get to spend time together. Like it's normally a day when he books out and then for hours together, home sweet home. No heart to heart talk before and we both never get to know wat's one thinking. It's time to react to this. ((: I've put in much effort and i'll try harder! ^^ Wait and see.

D's going for a 3 days 2 night outfield camp tomorrow. Very reluctant for him but no choice. I will be missing him for that 3 days cause we're not able to contact each other. Now, a day without him msging me, i'll feel damn weird and moodless. A word good morning dear, i'm more than happy! (((((: Takecare while you're out alright. Iloveyou.
Off to eat hot dogs and crab meats. Haha!
BYEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment